SUPERLON Sponge Nitrile closes cell foam. With a Class 1 fire rating SUPERLON offers excellent condensation properties. With its large cell structure we also have an excellent waterproof sound absorption material.
Due to SUPERLON excellent memory co efficient this product also supplies as a door sealing strip. Available in various thickness and widths depending on customer requirements.
- Sponge Nitrile Double sided tapes are 100% closed cell polyethylene foam based tapes used extensively in the construction and assembly of UPVC, Aluminium and timber window systems. Using the latest in pressure sensitive adhesive technology.
- Sponge Nitrile Double sided tape offers very high grab characteristics, is resistance to Uv light and does not support fungal or bacteriological fungal growth.
- Sponge Silicone Sheeting
- Sponge silicone rubber is a low compression set closed cell sponge that can be used in most gasketing applications. This material is flexible and compressible and designed for use in extreme temperature ranges, with excellent weather ability, compression set resistance, electrical
- Strength and non stick properties.
- Excellent compression set resistance and maintains its resiliency even under extended compression, Soft density for low compression force.
- Material can be supplied without adhesive on one side or with silicone PSA for high and low temperature resistance, or with acrylic PSA for high bond strength.
Silicone Strip and Gasket
Silicone sponge tape also called strip gasket or Strip-N-Stick. These silicone gasket tapes are supplied with a premium, peel-and-stick, acrylic adhesive backing. A silicone adhesive backing is also available for extreme temperature applications. Silicone gasket tapes are most commonly used for enclosure gasket.
“High temperature” is a relative term as it pertains to gasketing. In the world of elas-tomers, 350°F (177°C) is considered high temperature because this is the maximum operating temperature for many off the shelf “rubber” products. There are a few mate-rials that are readily available which have operating temperatures in the 400 – 500°F (204 – 260°C) range with intermittent temperature up to600°F (333°C).
- Pipe insulation to suit various pipe diameters
- Pipe Insulation is a flexible and lightweight elastomeric nitrile foam material designed primarily for thermal insulation. Pipe Insulation is black in colour and is available ei-ther in tubing or sheet form. The extruded flexible tubing is specially designed to fit the standard diameters of steel and copper piping’s.
- Pipe Insulation inherent flexibility makes it ideally suited to the insulation of large surface areas such as tanks, irregularly shaped vessel, air-ducts and large diameter pipes.
- Pipe Insulation also retards heat loss for hot water plumbing and heating, dual tem-perature piping and solar systems. It protects pipes against corrosion and acts as a vi-bration damper.
Electrically Conductive Gasket
It is common for Stockwell Elastomerics to manufacture dual function gaskets such as electrically conductive gaskets. The conductivity of the gaskets is usually achieved by filling the polymer with conductive material, such as nickel graphite, silver plated aluminium, conductive carbon, or other materials. The level of electrical conductivity in the gasket depends on the type of filler used, with silver being the most conductive and carbon being the least. Gaskets made from these conductive filled polymers can be used for EMI and ESD management as well as environmental sealing, such as dust and moisture gaskets. Stockwell Elastomerics can provide electrically conductive gaskets die cut or water jet cut from pre-formed sheets or roll goods, and can also compression mold custom conductive gaskets.